Saturday, August 15, 2009

Completed Purses



I finally completed and mailed off the purses I made for a facebook friend and her coworker. I hope they like them.



The pink one has a front pocket added and blue one has side pockets for keys, cell phone, etc.
I also added buttons and a corded loop to these for a closure. I have seen several people mention that they use hair ties for the loop. I think I will try that soon. I have several pieces of cording that I got for free from a Clover booth at a quilt show, so I will continue to use that for awhile. I can't think what else to do with it.
Today I am going to start working on some Lickety Split Bags. The pattern is from Made by Rae. They are a cute reversible bag with pockets. Will post pictures soon.
Until then, Have a Happy Creative Day!

1 comment: